Some ways of saving energy in the air through service are:
1. Regular cleaning of air filters air networks.
2. Regular cleaning of water filters in water networks. A filter water pollutants can cause damage to the chiller if it freezes (if the safety thermostat is out of work).
3. Correction of misuse errors at service, e.g. to place their thermostats and appliances at reasonable temperatures to regulate the taking of fresh air to the design points etc.
4. Regular cleaning of air cooled heat exchangers vane chillers.
5. Checking the correct amount of coolant in the chillers
6. Restoration of damaged insulation on pipes
7. Control of signal 3-way water valve